Baby Boomer Martial Arts Speak Wisdom?

Old karate baby boomer speaks wisdom? When you reach a certain age, say baby boomer age, ideas spin in your head; ideas, that may or may not make sense due to informational overload, years of experience doing way too many things, but yet yearning to do so much more. In the movie Shaolin, lyrics in the title song said...let me plant a seed of good will and walk this road of life together with you. Sometimes, all it takes is a seed. How we define this, is totally up to us.

As we age, we still have opportunities to learn, fulfill dreams, experience more, make a difference and help make this world a better place to live.

If you have ideas, feel free to send me your thoughts to:

babyboomersensei@gmail.com.

Friday, January 24, 2014

Baby Boomer Sensei Writes His First Book!!!

Hi all,

Self promoting myself.  I wrote Torn Gi and a Number Two Lead Pencil, an autobiography about my journey through martial arts.  I've had other people read it and they said it won't win any prizes, but a good read.  Check it out and hope you enjoy it!!!

TORN GI and THE NUMBER TWO LEAD PENCIL

Sensei Domi

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on your first publication! I know that can be a lot of work to achieve.

    ReplyDelete